英语模块二Unit 1-Unit 2测试卷
1. — It’s late. I must leave now. — OK. ______.
A. Thank you B. Don’t worry C. I’m sorry for it D. Take care
2. She thinks only of herself； she doesn’t _____ other people.
A. care for B. care about C. care of D. care in
3. —Peter didn’t come to the meeting this morning.
— I _______ him yesterday, but I was too busy and forgot it.
A. should tell B. should have told C. had to tell D. had told
4. ____ students are practicing ___ English with each other at the English corner.
A. The number of; to speak B. A great deal of; spoken
C. A great many; speak D. A number of; speaking
5. Mr. Smith is considering ______ a computer, which is considered ______ a great help in our work and study.
A. to buy; to be B. buying; to be C. to buy; being D. buying; being
6. As we all know, the 2008 Olympic Games _____ in Beijing. That’s _____ Mr. Smith is looking forward to visiting China now.
A. will be held; because B. are held; why
C. are to be held; why D. were to be held; because
7. She spent as much as time as she could _______ over the lessons.
A. go B. to go C. going D. went
8. No one likes the way _____ he speaks to others.
A. which B. / C. how D. if
9. Not far from the school there was a garden, ______ owner sat in it playing chess with his little grandson every afternoon
A. its B whose C. which D that
10. We won’t ____ the other athletes in the 100-meter race if we don’t spend more time training hard.
A. compete for B. compete against C. compete in D. catch up with
11. She has two daughters , ____ are nurses.
A. all of them B. both of them C. both of whom D. all of whom
12. Tom, together with his two sisters， ________ .
A. has seated B. has been seated C. have seated D. have been seated
13. Tom and his dog ______ were here a moment ago have disappeared.
A. that B. who C. which D. those
14. Magazines _____ out of the library.
A. are not allowed to take B. are not allowed taking
C. are not allowed to be taken D. are not allowed to be taking
15. I go to the cinema _____.
A. every two weeks B. every third weeks
C. each three week D. each three weeks