如果基础不好，这13篇完形填空暂不看，考前一天会在更新群内给出本部分详细的必考范围，一般在10题左右，建议到时候直接做成小抄，确保10分不丢失。做手心抄方法如下： 第一题：FC-- BBCBA ABCCA（FC为：Fire can的简写）
第二题：FT-- BDADD CDABD （FT为：For the的简写）
1. 此资料为旧版资料 最新大学英语B 计算机 统考网考 包过资料
联系 QQ:1479940435索取 快速包过
your house, give light and cook people began to use fire. One story fire down.
matches. You should also learn to fires. Fires need oxygen. Without oxygen they die. There is in the air. Cover a fire and kills it.
21. A. brighten B. warm C. beautify D. lighten
22. A. where B. when C. what D. how
23. A. watched B. got up to C. went up to D. discovered
24. A. set B. make C. cause D. catch
25. A. dangerous B. bright C. unusual D. common
26. A.about B.to C.on D.after
27. A. lay out B. put out C. put away D. do away with
28. A. fire B. moisture C. oxygen D. substance
29. A. in B. on C. away D. from
30. A. injure B. hurt C. destroy D. spoil
Key: BBCBA ABCCA
For the first time in our marriage, I had decided to 21 my holiday alone, without my wife. We had not 22 . My common sense told me that all habits ---- even good ones ---- should be 23 from time to time. Doing everything together with my wife had become very much of a habit with me. So I had gone off to Italy 24 my own to spend three weeks at a hotel at the seaside. I had hoped it would be nice and warm. But actually it was 35 in the shade, 25 enough to roast an ox. I walked about in shorts, my bald head 26 with a handkerchief, sweating and thirsty. And all the time I had to 27 my wife, who had gone to the mountains of North Wales and was doubtless 28 herself very much. Why had I, with my sensitive English skin, gone to Italy of all places? At night, I was kept 29 by two bands 30 like mad in the bar downstairs.
21 A、take B、spend C、cost D、use