1. Boys like to surf the i__________very much.
2. We should brush our t__________ before going to bed.
3. I eat junk food t__________ a month.
4. H___________ of cars are parking in the street. The street is very crowded.
5. I a_________ with Lingling yesterday. So I think I should say sorry to her.
6. I am not good at English,so I want to i__________ it very much.
7. Every student should obey the school r_________.
8. He has made great p__________ in most of the subjects this term.
9. My father is at l________ three years older than yours.
10. We can’t c__________ the street when the traffic lights are red.
11.You won’t be away for long,__________?
A. are tiy B. do you C. will you D. won’t you
12.Are you free tomorrow? _____________.
A.I hope that B. I hope so C. I hope it D. I not hope so
13.Hello! Is this John speaking? Sorry, this is Herry. John _________supper.
A. cook B. cooks C. is cooking D. cooked
14.Let’s stop ________. I know a good restaurant near here.
A. to have a meal B. to have a rest C. having a rest D. having a meal
15.Aunt Li often asks her son _______ too much meat. It’s bad for his health.
A. don’t eat B. not to eat C. not eat D. to not eat
16.Is Jim at home himself? No. there is another boy ________ with him.
A. playing B. play C. plays D. to play
17.Jackson was busy ________ his exercise at that time.
A.do B. to do C. does D. doing
18. Is the chemistry problem _________? Yes. I can work it out __________.
A. easy, easily B. easy,easy C. easily, easily D. easily, easy
19. ________ I read, ______ I will be.
A. the much, the happy B.More, happier C. the more,the happier D. the most, the happiest
20.the girl asked the teacher ___________.
A. what does the museum look like B. what did the museum look like
C.what the museum look like D. what the museum looked like
21.The boy knew little about the film ______ he saw it yesterday evening.
A. if B. since C. until D. because
22.---I need to get some money for the summer camp.
---Why not ______ money from your brother?
A. borrow B. lend C. lending D. to borrow
23. Do you find_______ easy to remember English words in this way?
A. that B. it C.that’s D. this